- To help women grow in the knowledge God and experience Him as revealed through Jesus Christ,
- To challenge them to respond to God’s redemptive fellowship to make Christ known throughout the world, and
- To develop a personal responsibility for the whole task of the Church.
In order to carry out our purpose, the Methodist Women (MW) shall:
- Unite women of the Church in service,
- Join hands with the World Federation of Methodist and Uniting Church Women “To Know Christ and Make Him known”,
- Co-operate with other Christian women’s groups to spread the spirit of ecumenicity,
- Provide opportunities and resources to meet the needs and interest of women, and
- Enlist workers and secure funds for the mission of the Church at home and overseas.
Any woman who is a member of a church may become a member of the MW if she accepts its purpose and is willing to participate in our work through prayer, service and gifts.
We meet every 3rd Saturday of the month at 3.00 pm. Monthly programmes include talks/sharing by invited speakers on issues relevant to women, visits to the homebound, outing sand evangelistic activities.
We come together to pray for the country, the Church, those in need and one another.
Venue : Sanctuary Annex
Day : Every Wednesday (except public holidays)
Time : 10.00 am
We come together for a time of fellowship, while learning to make beautiful items for sale. Funds raised are for worthy projects.
Venue : Conference Room B
Day : Every Friday (except public holidays)
Time : 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
Home Helpers Ministry
We teach migrant female workers from other countries English using the Bible. We also pray for them and help them deal with the challenges of living in Malaysia.
Venue : Kindergarten Office
Day : Every Sunday
Time : 8.30 am – 10.00 am