Trinity Methodist Church, Petaling Jaya, Methodist Seniors Fellowship Chapter is open to all church members above the age of 50. Non-members may also apply to join as associate members. Our membership is growing.
Office-Bearers for 2017-2018
|President||Peter Chen Kait Leongemail@example.com|
|Vice-President||Patrick Chen Suan Hanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary||Wong Kim Siongemail@example.com|
|Treasurer||Lim Sow Munfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spiritual Life||Sheila Vadivelooemail@example.com|
|Social & Welfare||Susan Toh (Yong)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Auditor||Lee Soo Seongemail@example.com|
Aims & Objectives of MSF
To provide and enhance Christian Fellowship for all Senior Members of the congregation as well as their friends so as to lead them to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- To share love, care, show concern and bring about a sense of belonging with one another.
- To organise activities for the mental, physical and spiritual benefit and well-being of the members.
- To use the MSF as an avenue for Evangelism and Social Work.
- To tap resources from the wealth of knowledge and experience of Senior Members of a church congregation in fulfilling the total mission of The Methodist Church.
- To hold talks, discussions etc, beneficial to the members.
- To organise Tours and Activities of interest.