Trinity Methodist Church, Petaling Jaya, Methodist Seniors Fellowship Chapter is open to all church members above the age of 50. Non-members may also apply to join as associate members. Our membership is growing.
Office-Bearers for 2017-2018
|President||Peter Chen Kait Leongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice-President||Patrick Chen Suan Hanemail@example.com|
|Secretary||Wong Kim Siongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Lim Sow Munemail@example.com|
|Spiritual Life||Sheila Vadiveloofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social & Welfare||Susan Toh (Yong)||email@example.com|
|Auditor||Lee Soo Seongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Aims & Objectives of MSF
To provide and enhance Christian Fellowship for all Senior Members of the congregation as well as their friends so as to lead them to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- To share love, care, show concern and bring about a sense of belonging with one another.
- To organise activities for the mental, physical and spiritual benefit and well-being of the members.
- To use the MSF as an avenue for Evangelism and Social Work.
- To tap resources from the wealth of knowledge and experience of Senior Members of a church congregation in fulfilling the total mission of The Methodist Church.
- To hold talks, discussions etc, beneficial to the members.
- To organise Tours and Activities of interest.
Contact Peter Chen
012.238.6817 / email@example.com
Sit down exercises
Every Mon & Wed @ 10.00am
Every Fri @ 3.00pm
Every Sat @ 9.00am
Every Sun @ 2.00pm
1st & 3rd Tues @ 9.15am
Worship & Birthday Celebrations
2nd Jan (Tues) @ 10.30am
Worship with Speaker
Speaker : Rev Ting Moy Hong
Topic : “Sing a new song to God”
16th Jan (Tues) @ 10.30am