To grow our faith and life in community with other Christians and be challenged to greater commitment and service in our church, our community and society.
“Light of the World, Salt of the Earth”
Light of the World – We shall live exemplary, personal Christian lives with Jesus as our Lord, in the way we worship and pray, in the strength of our faith and in our faithfulness to Him. We shall shine God’s light so that others may come to receive Him.
Salt of the Earth – We shall rise to the challenge of service in our church and the community we live in so that our Christian love can touch and affect lives positively.
To meet the objectives, we have developed programmes that
- Encourage one another towards a deeper commitment to God and deepen our faith through regular study of Scriptures;
- Draw members closer to God through worship, praise, thanksgiving and prayer;
- Establish awareness, sensitivity, care and concern towards the needy, underprivileged and marginalized in our society through short term sensitising projects and exposure trips;
- Equip ourselves with the necessary skills of evangelism, counselling and discipleship to reach out to the churched and unchurched in our midst;
- Facilitate the experience of the God-given warmth, love and care and the responsibility for one another as a Body of Christ through regular meetings for fellowship and prayer.
MAF organises Big Meets where members come together for a time of fellowship and often with an invited speaker to share on specific topics. Big Meets are held at Trinity Methodist Church, PJ’s church hall and start with high tea at 3.15 pm. Typically, this will following with praise and worship, testimonies from fellow members or inspiring sermons delivered by selected speakers.
Bible Sharing/Prayer on Bible Understanding and Spiritual Formation
MAF comes together monthly for a time of bible sharing and prayer. This is usually held on Saturday mornings. Due to the ongoing church redevelopment, the venue may change from time to time, depending on the availability of rooms.
How I can help/discover my gifts
There are various sub-committees in MAF that you may wish to participate in. You could discover the special role God wants/needs you to play in your Christian living. These include Worship, Social Concerns, Faith, Witness/Evangelism, Fellowship, Prayer and Publicity.
Please contact the following persons for further information:
President – Mr Woo Soon Ming (+6012 3989360)
Vice Presidents – Mr Ong Chong Lai (+6019 3118610) & Mr Adam Leow (+6016 2075115)
Secretary – Mrs Janice Leong (+6012 708 1361)
Or email to email@example.com
Please complete the MAF Membership Registration Form. There are 2 categories of membership:
Christians aged between 31 and 60 who are local Church members.
Other adults, including those aged below 31 or above 60, from other Church denominations or of other faith. Associate members enjoy the same benefits as ordinary members except that they cannot vote or hold office.
Annual membership fee is RM30 (inclusive of MAF T-shirt for NEW members only). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a Membership Form.
Contact Woo Soon Ming
012.398.9360 / email@example.com
Bible Formation / Prayer
7th Oct (Sat) @ 10am – 12pm